DEAN OF FACULTY OF MEDICINE UNIVERSITAS JENDERAL ACHMAD YANI
The COVID-19 pandemic that has been going for almost 2 years, has become the main focus of health services. For this reason, health services, including health promotion, prevention, curation, and rehabilitation can no longer use the old standards and procedures. Therefore, updates on Covid and Non-Covid related health problems will have a huge impact in dealing with various health problems that occurred during and after pandemic.
In 2022, Faculty of Medicine Universitas Jenderal Achmad Yani (FK UNJANI) has reached its 30th anniversary. The XIII Annual Scientific Week (PIT) is one of the annual scientific meetings held to commemorate the anniversary of FK UNJANI. Bringing the topic "Emergency Update and Daily Medicine During and After Pandemic Era", it is hoped that PIT XIII FK UNJANI 2022 can provide updates in the understanding and skill of doctors and other health care providers in this challenging pandemic era.
Last, we welcome all the participants of PIT XIII FK UNJANI 2022. May God Almighty bless us in any way.
Dr. Sutrisno, dr., SH., MARS., MH.Kes
Annual Scientific Meeting (PIT) XIII FK UNJANI is a commitment in implementing the Tri Dharma of Higher Education (the university’s three main responsibilities of education, research, and community service). The Faculty of Medicine UNJANI facilitates the update of knowledge for doctors through the Annual Scientific Week (PIT) activities which are held regularly every year. At PIT XIII FK UNJANI 2022, we raised the theme "Update in Emergency and Daily Medicine During and After the Pandemic Era".
Through this Annual Scientific Meeting, we wish all the participants can improve their knowledge and skill in handling both emergency and daily cases during and after the pandemic.
Purpose of Events
- As the implementation of Tri Dharma of Higher Education in the field of scientific development.
- Conducting an update of knowledge in the field of emergencies and daily practice during and after the pandemic era.
- Increase the competency of general practitioners in handling emergency cases and daily practice.
- Increase the participation of doctors and other health care providers in participating the scientific meeting.
- Scientific symposium
- Oral and Poster Presentation
- Pharmacy and Medical Equipment Exhibition
- Alumni Gathering and Gala Dinner.
Place and Date of Events
Day/date : Friday-Sunday, March 25th – 27th, 2022
Place : HYBRID Online Zoom Meeting
Offline at Holiday Inn Hotel Pasteur, Bandung
- 5 STARS Doctors in During and After Pandemic Era
- Tips and Trick from A-Z to Easily Extend Your Doctor License
- Financial Planning For Doctors
- Health Insurance as Doctors Partner during and after Pandemic Daily Practice
- Socio and Doctorpreneurship Update: Medical Service in Industrial Revolution 0
- Legal Aspects of Electronic Informed Consent on Telemedicine
- End Of Pandemic On Horizon, How Close We Are to COVID -19 Drugs?
- Update Immunogenicity of COVID-19 Vaccine and Mutation of SARS-CoV-2
- Variety of COVID Vaccine: Effectivity and Side Effects of mRNA Based, Whole Virus Vaccine. Do We Need 4th Shot Vaccine Booster?
- Post COVID-19 - Risk of Stroke, Brain Disfunction and Psychiatric Impairment
- Post COVID - 19 Effects on Workers
- Update Management of Dyspepsia in Patient with Polypharmarcy
- Introduction of Nuclear Therapeutic and Diagnostic Modalities in Tuberculosis
- Current Update in Tuberculosis Diagnostic and Drug Resistance Detection
- Up Date on Aesthetic Medicine
HANDS ON WORKSHOP :
Update in Circumcision for GP Wound Care
HANDS ON WORKSHOP :
Minor Surgery in Daily Practice
Epistaxis Treatment Update & Nasal Wash